Jackson Hole Employee Housing
Before making the move to Jackson you should be well prepared and knowledgeable about the surrounding rental market. Below you will find information about the housing options available through JHMR.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort employee housing is available at the following locations:
Summer Pricing (through 10/31/19):
- Powderhorn - 4 bed, 2 bath - $690/month
- Aspen Meadows Deluxe Studio - 1 bath - $650/month
- Rawhide Motel Room - 2 queens, 1 bath - $575/month
Winter Pricing 11/1/19 - 4/30/20 (per person):
- Powderhorn 4 bed, 2 bath apartment = $720/month; $800 deposit
- Aspen Meadows Deluxe Studio = 2 beds, 1 bath - $702/month; $600 deposit
- Rawhide Motel Room = 2 queen beds, 1 bath - $620/month; $600 deposit
- JH Golf & Tennis dorm = 8 bedroom & 7 bedroom dorm - $600/month; $600 deposit. Located outside of town, no public transportation, must have vehicle.
- Teton Valley Motel = single and double occupancy rooms - $540/month - $600 deposit. Located in Victor, ID, no public transportation on weekends, vehicle highly recommended.
Availability & How to Apply
Now accepting applications for the winter 2019-20. Employee housing availability is still being determined.
Prospective employees must first apply for a full-time job at https://www.jacksonhole.com/employment.html. Once you receive a full-time job offer from a JHMR hiring manager, they will start the process to email you the housing application link.
Returning full-time employees should send ‘FT job offer letter/email’ to email@example.com in order to receive application.
Current full-time employees should email firstname.lastname@example.org with current department & manager for application.
Additional Housing Resources
Looking to rent a room or find a roommate? We recommend checking out the following links or posting on one of the social media websites:
Please be wary of online scams!
Jackson Hole News and Guide
Jackson Hole Classifieds
BuckRail #22 Rents - Facebook page
Jackson Hole Housing Connections - Facebook page
Various local motels throughout Jackson offer monthly rentals for the winter season, including Jackson Hole Lodge, Motel 6, Pony Express, Snow King Motel, Kudar Motel, Virginian Lodge and Mountain Modern Motel. Please contact motels directly for more information. *This list is intended only as an informational guide. Prices vary and are subject to the independent motel’s policies. JHMR has no control over pricing, availability or rules/regulations of these motels.*
If you have any questions regarding Jackson Hole Mountain Resort employee housing, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is an AA/EEO Employer committed to a drug-free workplace. Jackson Hole Mountain Resort does not discriminate against prospective tenants based on race, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability or religious beliefs. All applications for rent are processed based on Jackson Hole Mountain Resort's requirements for employee housing.