News: Piste and the Deck @ Piste are now proud members of 1% for the Planet. Giving back as a 1% member compliments the restaurant’s eco-friendly best practices of guaranteeing the majority of its ingredients come from a 250-mile radius, menus designed seasonally to reduce carbon footprint and extensive use of local farmer’s markets and ranches.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is a founding member of the Climate Challenge! The Climate Challenge is an innovative sustainability program that aims to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from the ski industry due to the industry´s exposure to climate change. More information on the Climate Challenge
To implement our environmental policy, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (JHMR) commits to quantitative goals in addition to established initiatives:
• Adhere to applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• Follow the principles of National Ski Area Association's (NSAA) Sustainable Slopes Charter.
• Establish targets for pollution prevention.
• Continually review and improve our environmental program.
• Communicate our environmental work and policy to employees and the public.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is an authorized permittee of Grand Teton National Park and the Bridger-Teton National Forest and is an equal opportunity employer. Find out what we are doing to protect whitebark pine die-off in our forests.
We welcome your suggestions and comments. Please call, write, or email:Jon Bishop
PO Box 290
Teton Village, WY 83025