Our mission is to conserve natural resources and mitigate climate change. We are committed to integrating environmental issues into all aspects of our business.
9/18/19 - In an important operational measure, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort proudly announces a full transition to Green Power for its electricity needs. Effective immediately, all resort operations are powered by Lower Valley Energy's (LVE) 100% Green Power program. This includes all JHMR on- mountain lifts, facilities, and base area operations. The program's product directly sources wind power from Horse Butte Wind Farm in neighboring Idaho; the closest wind energy source directly tied to Lower Valley's grid.
Full Press Release
Keep up to date on the latest news and events
To implement our environmental policy, JHMR commits to:
- Follow applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Follow the principles of National Ski Area Association's (NSAA) Sustainable Slopes Charter.
- Establish targets for pollution prevention.
- Continually review and improve our environmental program.
- Communicate our environmental work and policy to employees and the public.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort is an authorized permittee of Grand Teton National Park and the Bridger-Teton National Forest, and is an equal opportunity employer.
We welcome your suggestions and comments. Please call, write, or email:Jon Bishop
PO Box 290
Teton Village, WY 83025
Search Jackson Hole Central Reservations for everything from slopeside hotels to luxurious lodges.