JHMR opens for winter operations on Thanksgiving Day, November 25, 2021 through April 10, 2022. At this time, all lifts are planned for operation at full capacity (including the Aerial Tram). Daily mountain capacity will be managed once again this winter for guest safety and to elevate the guest experience. The mountain will continue to run select base area lifts at 8:30am (weather permitting) to allow guests to get up on the mountain earlier. Health and safety remains a priority for our guests and staff. JHMR will adhere to the guidance from officials and adjust mountain operations and safety protocols accordingly.
Guests will be able to review pricing, check availability, and purchase here.Buy Lift Tickets
Advance Ticket Purchasing
Guests will be able to review pricing, check availability, and purchase here.
Purchase online 14 days prior to your trip for the best available rate. Half day tickets will also be available online, and on the day of for a noon start time. If capacity limits are met for a specific day, tickets will no longer be available for purchase.
See below for FAQs
Reservations are highly recommended.Buy Lift Tickets
At Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the health and human safety of our employees, guests, and community is paramount. Now more than ever, it is critical that we all take steps to protect ourselves and others in order to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are welcoming our guests back this winter with new protocols and procedures across our operations to ensure guests can safely recreate and enjoy the outdoors. The procedures we have developed are provided with the guidance and knowledge from the CDC, State of Wyoming, Teton County Public Health and Jackson's St John's Health.
Afternoon/Half-Day Lift Ticket
To accommodate our guests, we have adjusted the afternoon ticket start time earlier to 12 p.m.
Be sure to select 1/2 Day in the Number of Days dropdown box once you enter the online store
Lift Ticket Details
- Lifts are open daily from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. For your safety, delays may occur due to weather and avalanche mitigation.
- All prices subject to change without notice due to seasonal dates, weather and business conditions.
- Teen - 13-18
- Youth - 5-12
- Seniors = 65 years and over, photo ID required.
- Adults = 19 to 64 years of age.
- Children 4 and under ski free.
- Guests can cancel up to 7 days before their arrival for a full refund. Cancellations within 7 days of the ticket date will not be refunded unless a documented extenuating circumstance, which will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis with Guest Services
- J Cards are not transferable. Learn more about J Cards
- Prices subject to change
If you have any further questions or concerns, please e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing Lift Tickets in Advance
For more questions and answers, refer to our general winter FAQ section.