The Trail Starts Here Challenge
Join our Strava group for a chance to win a Grand Pass and $5,000 worth of prizes!
Take part in #thetrailstartshere challenge at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort this summer! Run or hike around the resort, track your activities, and get entered to win a Grand Pass for Winter 19/20. As our trail system improves in Teton Village, we want you to get out and enjoy it this summer! We’ll see you on the trail.
How do I enter the Trail Starts Here Challenge?
1. Download the Strava App and join the JHMR Trail Starts Here Challenge 2019.
2. Make sure your Strava account is public. We are unable to track runs/hikes that are private.
3. Run must either start or end in Teton Village and be tracked with @JHMR in activity name. TRACK ALL RUNS/HIKES AS RUNS IN APP.
3. Each time you track an activity, you will be entered into the raffle.
This promotion is strictly for runners and hikers.
From June 15th to September 1st, each of your runs and hikes that begins or ends in Teton Village using the Strava app will be equivalent to one raffle ticket entry. The following prizes will also be offered to runners and hikers:
- Participant with the most miles run/hiked in Teton Village will be awarded a Winter 19/20 Grand Pass
- Prizes for most vertical feet, most total runs and most top to bottom runs will all be awarded
- Raffle entries will be eligible to win $5,000 in additional prizes
Weekly Group Runs
- Join us Saturday mornings for weekly group runs around Teton Village. We'll meet at TVS at 9am and each week will have a new route around the mountain.