The Deck @ Piste
Open June 19 - September 12, 2021
Opens at 4:30pm
Last gondola up at 8:30pm, last gondola down at 9pm.
How to Get Here
Piste Mountain Bistro and The Deck @ Piste are both operating at a limited capacity this summer to adhere to health and safety regulations.
Guests are highly encouraged to make dinner reservations for Piste Mountain Bistro. Dinner service is from 5:30-8:30pm, and gondola access to Piste Mountain Bistro is free after 5pm. For those with a Piste reservation, there is a separate line for gondola access. Please account for the 12 minute gondola ride when booking your reservation.
The Deck @ Piste opens at 4:30pm. Gondola access to The Deck @ Piste is free after 5pm, but you may purchase a sightseeing ticket for early lift access prior to 5pm. The Deck @ Piste will have limited seating on a first come, first serve basis.
Check back later to see upcoming music for Summer 2020!
Face coverings required. Learn More
- Online ordering through personal devices.
- All table seating will be at least 6ft apart on all sides, and seating is limited this summer.
- Masks are required for all staff.
- Touchless payment options and non- cash transactions encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer stations available.
- Staff will use gloves when in contact with prepared food items.
- Employees shall be screened for symptoms of COVID-19, or exposure to an individual with COVID-19, prior to each shift.
Hike to The Deck @ Piste
Enjoy panoramic views of Jackson Valley and the surrounding mountains from any of the trails leading up to or starting at Bridger Gondola. Begin at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort on the Wildflower Trail to experience nearly 5 miles of scenic trail ending at Rendezvous Lodge.Learn More
Yoga On The Deck
Come enjoy elevated yoga on the Deck at the top of the Bridger Gondola! Get your sun salutations at 9095'. Sponsored by Teton Village Sports, Lole, and Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.Learn More