- Ikon Passholders must make reservations for the specific dates they plan to ski/snowboard at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- You can make, modify or cancel reservations through your Ikon account on ikonpass.com. We ask that cancellations be made no later than 11am on the day of your scheduled reservation.
- Cancellation of your reservation after your pass has been scanned is a violation of the reservation policy.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
- If extenuating circumstances prevented you from attending your reservation, please reach out to Guest Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ikon Friends and Family vouchers must be redeemed on our website and are subject to daily capacity. We highly recommend the Ikon passholder has a reservation for themselves, made at ikonpass.com, for the same days.
Ikon Friends & Family Tickets
As a perk of the Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Plus Pass, you receive a set number of Ikon Friends & Family vouchers to allow friends to purchase lift tickets at 25% off the 1 day window rate. To improve guests’ experiences on the mountain and throughout the resort, we will be limiting daily capacity, including friends and family tickets. It is highly recommended to book your tickets in advance to secure your spot.
Buy Ikon Pass
The Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Plus Pass both include access to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. The Ikon Base Pass and Ikon Session Passes do NOT include access to our resort.
The 2023-24 Ikon Pass is no longer on sale.
Ikon Pass FAQ
Ikon Pass Lodging Specials
Jackson Hole Insider's Guide is the direct line to the ultimate on-mountain experience. The Insider's Guide is the go-to resource for information on parking, dining, trail recommendations for all abilities, events and more!
How To Get Here
There is limited parking in Teton Village. Please consider parking at the Village Road Transit Center (Stilson) or taking the START bus from town.
Big Red Lockers - $5
Located adjacent to the ticket office and adjacent to Café 6311. Big Red Lockers are $1 for each entry and can hold a couple of pairs of shoes and a small bag.
JH Sports - $5-$25
Ski Check- $15 for one set of skis/poles nightly.
Ski Check with JHMR rental ski- $5 for one set of skis/poles nightly.
Basket Check- $20-$25 for a basket- basket can hold 2 pairs of ski boots and some additional clothing/small pack.
JH Sports Jr. - Free with rental
Located in the Cody House, kids can store their skis for free with the JH Sports Jr. rental.
Teton Village Sports
Ski check available with rental purchase.